YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION BY EMAIL
Check your mail box: you just received a confirmation email of our creative interview.
It is just for you to be able to have a global idea of what kind of questions I will ask you during the interview!
I would be delight to meet you if you use creativity (no matter the ways or shapes that it takes) daily and if you feel that it helps you getting more and more yourself...
BELOW, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE DIFFERENTS TYPOLOGIES OF QUESTIONS
It is an Interview of 30 to 45 minutes about créativité and intuition to be able to understand better the créativité process to be able to help people to develop their own full life potential.
The interviews take place on Zoom : it is like Skype, but is is a professional tool, really simple to use. You will receive by email the zoom link that will allow you to access our interview just 5 minutes before it should begin 🙂
If you would like, you can send me by email at aurelie (a) creativite - intuitive . fr with the mail object “Interview element (your name)” : a picture of you, the link of your website, other pictures showing your daily life, and other elements 🙂
BE CAREFUL: I do not ask every single questions... It is just for you to have a general idea 🙂
I AM ALWAYS ASKING THE FINAL QUESTIONS (IN THE FINAL CATEGORY)
- Can you introduce yourself briefly? What is your profession?
- For how long have you been working as a [...]?
- How did you get there and how did you get beyond the eyes of others?
- What is your biggest success?
- What is your biggest failure and how would you do differently?
- How does creativity inspire you every day?
- Where do you go for inspiration? / What do you do to find inspiration?
- What is your own definition of creativity?
- What do you do to expand your creativity? Which tools do you use?
- When do you have your best ideas? At what kinds of moments?
- What do you think made you become a creative person?
- Would you like to have a coach in creativity? Why?
- If you hire a creative coach, what would you expect from him/her?
- How could he/she help you to improve your creativity and what points would you like to work with him/her?
- How do you keep yourself motivated?
- How do you put creativity in your daily life? / What does creativity do for you in your daily life?
- Have you got a daily ritual? Like writing, listening to music, doing some sports…?
- Do you do something for you to make your creativity muscle grow?
- If I tell you the word "intuition", what does it mean to you?
- Do you follow your intuition? / What do you feel connected with / feel connected to when you create?
- What advice do you have for someone who would like to develop their intuition?
- To you, is success linked to creativity in any way?
- How so?
- What did you want to do when you were a child?
- Do you think that creativity changes your personality? Do you think that being creative changes something inside you?
- Do you find that your creativity is unique? How so? / Do you think that creativity makes you one-of-a-kind, unique?
- How does creativity change the way you are and act? Why being creative makes you special?
- What else have you already created differently?
- What do you think of that sentence that people are often saying "I don't think that I am creative." and what would you like to tell them?
- What are the 3 books that inspire you the most?
- Who is the person that inspire you the most?
- What is your favorite quote?
- If I gave you the 4 first letters of CREATIVITY, so C-R-E-A, which words would you associate with each letter?
I understood that the purpose was not to work hard without goals and, mostly, without any creative, empty times, return to self times. I create that "emptiness" thanks to creativity.
Creativity inspires me daily and saved me in many different ways. My job is to help others to be saved by themselves, seeing their own resources, potential and deep nature. Having empty and creative moments make us much more productive that we would think. And it finally helps us develop our own full life potential...